Search Engine Marketing
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions must be read and accepted by the client, who will sign or accept these terms or any other document references electronically or on paper. This agreement states that the client has acquired, and accepted the terms and conditions set by Marketopia, concerning the Search Engine Marketing services to be provided by Marketopia to the client.
These terms determine the internet advertising campaign(s) (Hereinafter, services) provided by Marketopia to the client in the capacity agreed upon within this document; this document describes the scope of work to be provided, as well as the terms and conditions, for the service agreement for Search Engine Marketing between Marketopia and the client. All parties hereby agree and acknowledge the terms and conditions put forth by this document.*
*Marketopia and the Client will be collectively referred to as “parties,” and mutually agree to the following.
1. Terms and Renewal. Commencing from the Effective Date, Marketopia shall provide the client with Search Engine placement services (the “Services”) for the agreed upon period between Marketopia and the client. All accounts and agreements are not automatically renewed, the client will be contacted prior to renewal date for authorization of renewal.
2. Services. Marketopia will provide the client with Search Engine Marketing services as per the service agreement signed by the client.
3. Keywords. Marketopia shall only use the specific keywords or phrases listed in the table provided, for improving the ranking of, or position the contents of the Client’s URLs in the search engines stated in the attached table.
4. Payment. The client agrees to pay Marketopia the amount specified in the service agreement in return for Marketopia’s services (the “Fee”)
5. Reporting. A report of activities undertaken in providing the Services will be provided by Marketopia to the client once a month.
6. The Client acknowledges the following concerning the provision of Services by Marketopia:
a. Marketopia has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the Search Engine or directory.
b. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine Marketopia algorithms, and other competitive factors, Marketopia does not guarantee certain positions or traffic levels for any particular keyword, phrase, client page or search term. Marketopia also cannot guarantee absolute 100% visibility of the client’s ads due to these factors.
c. Marketopia reserves the right to reject combinations of keywords due to reasons of unsuitability, such as, but not limited to, copyright infringement, at Marketopia's sole discretion.
d. Due to Search Engine changes, copyright infringements, and other determinations out of our control, some keywords will not be recognized by Search Engines. In these cases, we will consult with the client to replace those keywords with ones that approved for search engine use.
e. Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for indefinite periods of time. Marketopia does not control search engine policies, nor does Marketopia pretend as to having a special partnership or relationship with any search engines.
f. Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, a listing will “reappear” without any additional submissions.
g. All Services provided are attained and maintained solely and only by Marketopia, as an independent third party agency. Marketopia is neither affiliated nor endorsed by any search engine and has no partnerships with any search engines.
7. Marketopia shall have the right to pause, or terminate this agreement if Marketopia, acting reasonably, deems the content to be inappropriate or considered banned by any search engine or authoritative body. Furthermore, the client acknowledges that the major search engines have their own criteria on what is deemed inappropriate content or banned content. If for any reason any of the search engines remove your website, or ban your website due to its content being deemed inappropriate, in violation of the terms of service of any search engine or third party, or for any reason whatsoever, Marketopia shall not be held liable for damages of any kind suffered by the client.
8. Marketopia shall not be responsible for changes made to the client’s website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine optimization done by Marketopia to the client’s website.
9. Additional services, which are not specified herein this document, may be provided at the preference of Marketopia with prior agreement of the client, and at a fixed rate as agreed upon by the parties. All other terms of this Agreement shall apply to the provision of such additional services.
10. Marketopia does not make any other claims, warranties, or guarantees with respect to the Services it provides to the client. Any disputes arising out of matters, under, or in relation to this Agreement or the use of Marketopia services shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Egypt. By using any of the services provided by Marketopia, the client hereby surrenders its right to seek remedy or restitution in any other jurisdiction or forum of law other than in the courts of the Republic of Egypt.
11. The Client represents and warrants that any elements of text, graphics, logos, photos, designs, or trademarks provided to Marketopia for inclusion on the website above are owned by the client, or that the client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use these intellectual properties. The client further represents and warrants that it shall hold Marketopia harmless from and protect, defend and/or indemnify Marketopia and its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability, or suit arising from the illegal use of such intellectual properties.
12. Marketopia shall provide its best efforts in repairing any incidental or actual damage to the client’s website caused specifically as a result of the Services provided by Marketopia to the client. Marketopia, acting reasonably, will ascertain if the damage was in fact caused by Marketopia when providing services under this agreement.
13. Confidential Information. Marketopia shall not, without the prior written consent of the client, disclose any confidential information, or the existence of or any of the terms of this agreement, unless required by law. “Confidential information” for the purpose of this agreement shall include the client’s proprietary and confidential information including, but not limited to, business and marketing plans, customer lists, passwords, financial information and designs. Confidential information shall not include information that: i) was disclosed by the client without restriction; ii) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of Marketopia; iii) is rightfully received by Marketopia from a third party without a duty of confidentiality.
a. The Client may terminate this agreement at any time upon providing a seven (7) days written notice of termination to Marketopia. By fax or by email to
b. This agreement may be terminated by Marketopia at any time upon providing a seven (7) days written notice of termination to the client by fax or by email.
c. Upon termination of agreement, all marketing accounts as well as keywords and ads within those campaigns will be deleted.
15. Currency. Unless otherwise specified, all references to currency herein are deemed to mean the lawful money of USA, and all amounts to be paid or calculated pursuant to this agreement are to be paid or calculated in the lawful money of the United States of America, $USD.
16. Good Faith. The parties agree that they shall be relying on the good faith of the other party to act in a commercially reasonable manner with respect to the entire agreement.
17. Waiver. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof shall in no way affect the right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by either party of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of any succeeding breach of such provision or as a waiver of the provision itself.
18. Entire Agreement. This agreement, together with any tables attached within the document, constitutes the entire and only agreement between Marketopia and the client regarding the subject matter, and there are merged herein all prior and collateral representations, warranties, promises and conditions. Any representation, warranty, promise, guarantee or condition not incorporated herein shall not be binding upon the parties unless in writing signed by an authorized official of Marketopia and the client.
19. Refund Policy:
a. Refunds will be provided, if your site is not listed in the sponsored links of Google within 2 full business days of your charge date.
b. Marketopia does not accept sites with pornographic or sexually explicit material.
c. Partial refunds will not be issued regardless of the point in the payment cycle at which cancellation occurs. Service will be carried out, and applicable sponsored links will remain listed, until the end of the account’s payment cycle. Requests for immediate removal of sponsored links will be honoured with the acknowledgment that this will not result in a partial refund for unused services.
d. Refunds will be issued for charges incurred after cancellation, provided a cancellation confirmation code, or other proof of previous cancellation, is presented.
e. If the client’s ad does not appear on the first page of any of the search engines for a consecutive time of 24 hours or more, the client will be entitled to time credit equal to double the downtime faced.